Counseling offers you the opportunity to talk about social, emotional, or behavioral problems that are either causing you distress or interfering with your functioning. Counselors are trained professionals who can respond to your concerns in an objective and non-judgmental manner. The counseling relationship is unique in that it provides a safe place for you to speak freely, knowing that what is shared will be kept private and confidential.
Benefits of Counselling:
• improved communication and interpersonal skills
• greater self-acceptance, self-esteem, and confidence
• ability to change self-defeating behaviors/habits
• better expression and management of emotions, including anger
• relief from depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
• ability to manage stress effectively
• improved problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities
Anxiety and Stress
Family and Couples
Grief and Loss
Trauma-Informed counselling (PTSD)
Educational Consultation: Through our vast training and practice in the private and public school systems, we have gained invaluable experience and expertise. We are able to provide educational consultation focussing on Special Needs. Contact us is you require consultation and guidance. Career Consultation: Careers are a major part of our lives. Often, we experience changes and challenges in our careers that can have an effect on our mental health. We are able to provide guidance, resources, and support to those who need help navigating their careers.
Counsellors/therapists are trained professionals, much like medical doctors, dentists, and physiotherapists. We provide services to help individuals obtain and maintain their mental health.